One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Variation has, by medical bodies, been furiously denounced and then bigotedly adopted’.’
- ‘Notwithstanding, we do not instigate anyone to disobey their laws, or either bigotedly, blindly follow them.’
- ‘This government bigotedly ignored the fact that no one persons has monopoly over leadership and set the pace by kicking as many out to fill jobs novices just couldn't cope with in the first place.’
- ‘They understand that it would be of no avail to appeal to an ignorant and bigotedly loyal peasantry on the grounds of political emancipation.’
- ‘To say otherwise, and to accuse on such grounds the NT writers of inventing history, is to bigotedly assume Western reportage values upon people with entirely different means of communication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.