One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Truly, it is that bigness that we all should be seeking.’
- ‘‘When you see the bigness of a show like that and the impact it makes, you can't help but want to do something like that,’ John said.’
- ‘Running about three hours and structured over a broad first act and a swifter second, the opera revels in its bigness.’
- ‘This bigness of heart, this largesse of the soul, is a characteristic of hers that has been remarked on frequently, though in all honesty I must say I have never experienced it firsthand.’
- ‘By coming together in groups of 10, 30, or 300, small companies are gaining the benefits of bigness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.