One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have some biggish plans for an upgrade in the very near future, so keep checking back.’
- ‘Sally suggests putting together a pair of straight trousers with a biggish top and a belt slung around loosely.’
- ‘So I looked again and, sure enough, in sheltered water behind a biggish rock there were two creatures.’
- ‘For an asking price of £700,000, you get a biggish three- or four- bedroom house with a large living/dining area.’
- ‘This is a biggish step up for him but he has the class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.