One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sally suggests putting together a pair of straight trousers with a biggish top and a belt slung around loosely.’
- ‘For an asking price of £700,000, you get a biggish three- or four- bedroom house with a large living/dining area.’
- ‘This is a biggish step up for him but he has the class.’
- ‘So I looked again and, sure enough, in sheltered water behind a biggish rock there were two creatures.’
- ‘I have some biggish plans for an upgrade in the very near future, so keep checking back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.