One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if the second marriage was bigamous and therefore invalid, then FPJ would be illegitimate and should follow his mother's, not his father's, citizenship.’
- ‘If a person attempted to remarry after obtaining an unrecognised foreign divorce - or a church nullity alone - the subsequent ‘marriage’ would be bigamous and void.’
- ‘Most prosecutions for bigamy fail because the complainant does not have the proof of the bigamous marriage.’
- ‘Rather, it only contains the usual bans on bigamous or incestuous marriage.’
- ‘His entering into a second marriage without dissolving his first is a bigamous act under Australian law, a matter he was well aware of.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.