One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Big trees are not as hungry for water as coast redwoods.’
- ‘However, as we can envision the geologic processes that have shaped our earth in millennia past by observing the processes in operation today, so too can we imagine the initial human encounters with big trees by observing our own reactions.’
- ‘Another Oregon big tree hunter drove out and remeasured the state's champ and declared it still the larger of the two trees.’
- ‘For now, a shot from our journey to the big trees.’
- ‘Each year, TCI members and instructors from around the country meet here to commune with the big trees and with one another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.