One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The board shall by rule prescribe continuing education requirements, not to exceed 30 hours biennially, as a condition for renewal of a license.’
- ‘Firstly, mammography was given annually rather than biennially, as has been usual in other modern breast cancer screening trials.’
- ‘From then, the event has been held biennially since 1984 in a best-of-five tournament over a single day.’
- ‘These exclude two major events involving numerous painters and artists held by the city biennially and annually.’
- ‘The awards rotate biennially throughout different regions of the world recognizing artists who have achieved excellence in color photography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.