One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Firstly, mammography was given annually rather than biennially, as has been usual in other modern breast cancer screening trials.’
- ‘The awards rotate biennially throughout different regions of the world recognizing artists who have achieved excellence in color photography.’
- ‘These exclude two major events involving numerous painters and artists held by the city biennially and annually.’
- ‘From then, the event has been held biennially since 1984 in a best-of-five tournament over a single day.’
- ‘The board shall by rule prescribe continuing education requirements, not to exceed 30 hours biennially, as a condition for renewal of a license.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.