One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We breed for nose, brains, biddability, line control, voice, drive and search in our hunting hounds, as well as temperaments that make them fun to be around at home or in the field.’
- ‘Numerous comments during the preconstruction constructability and biddability reviews helped refine the project documents to obtain the best pricing among competitive bids.’
- ‘Some people equate biddability with a dog that is too soft or not able to think on its own.’
- ‘In an older dog, I want to see the potential for biddability and a response to physical directions.’
- ‘Different breeders will breed their dogs for different goals and many unfortunately just don't give temperament, intelligence, calmness or biddability even a passing thought.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.