One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The invention of variable gearing enabled bicyclists and cars alike to change the speed of peak efficiency.’
- ‘There were many bicyclists who got aboard the special bike car of the train.’
- ‘They are also biking for a cause, as the bicyclists made it a point to emphasise when they made a stopover in Bangalore.’
- ‘What else can the average bicyclist do to support bicycling infrastructure?’
- ‘As a bicyclist, I am familiar with the handlebar tape used on racing bicycles, and I thought it might be useful to provide a better grip on my downtubes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.