One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are also biking for a cause, as the bicyclists made it a point to emphasise when they made a stopover in Bangalore.’
- ‘As a bicyclist, I am familiar with the handlebar tape used on racing bicycles, and I thought it might be useful to provide a better grip on my downtubes.’
- ‘There were many bicyclists who got aboard the special bike car of the train.’
- ‘What else can the average bicyclist do to support bicycling infrastructure?’
- ‘The invention of variable gearing enabled bicyclists and cars alike to change the speed of peak efficiency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.