One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having two fused rings of atoms in its molecule.
- ‘The cyclic c-AMPB and bicyclic bc-AMPB molecules finally allow the discussion of peptide motion under the action of different constraints.’
- ‘Process for preparing homocystein analogs useful as intermediates for compounds containing a fused bicyclic ring’
- ‘Late eluting aromatic fractions composed predominantly of bicyclic and polycyclic aromatic compounds, namely alkyl-napthalenes and alkylindenes.’
- ‘Where structural features permit, bicyclic and polycyclic compounds may be formed.’
- ‘The composite elements are arranged in a bicyclic fashion which is a derivative of a purine ring system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.