One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘In addition to basic white, pink, and yellow, there are now mauve and purple versions and any number of lined, spotted, and bicolored flowers.’
- ‘Fabulous bright colors of red, pink, white, and purple, along with many bicolored varieties are some popular color choices of gardeners.’
- ‘She looked up and saw Mephisto, wise old Mephisto, watching her with patience in his bicoloured eyes.’
- ‘Their tail, over half of the body length, is distinctively bicolored.’
- ‘Many cultivars have bicolored petals and a striking yellow center.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.