One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you wait for all the bickerers, backbiters, and foot draggers to come to accord, you'll never get anything done.’
- ‘The aging couple are a pair of grouchy bickerers.’
- ‘There's something about family get-togethers that can turn even the most confident senior executives into quiet underachievers, and seemingly ‘rational’ individuals into petty bickerers.’
- ‘From the very beginning, the anchorman ripped into the famous bickerers and was unrelenting throughout.’
- ‘This towering lack of interest is quite unusual in the region, because we love to have something to bicker about and what could give us a better cause for bickering than the professional bickerers themselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.