One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And some good judges, who regard this exclusive elevation of the first edition as a very parochial limitation on the health and growth of bibliophily, believe also that it will be transitory.’
- ‘It includes a great number of elements and during several centuries bibliophily takes not the least important place among them.’
- ‘Besides its aesthetic qualities, the all rag paper has the solidity and the homogeneity needed in bibliophily.’
- ‘The review (which started publication in 1952) has established itself as the one of the leading authoritative journals for those interested in all aspects of bibliophily.’
- ‘History of bibliophily reaches back to ancient times, while philately came into existence in the second half of the 19th century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.