One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At his lovely retirement village, with the help of many friends as well as family, we had a wonderful bibliophilic party.’
- ‘Most of the work is small, but he breaks out of the bibliophilic scale in two ways.’
- ‘Yet whenever the reader begins to tire of historical minutiae, the author throws in charming tidbits of bibliophilic lore.’
- ‘Our publishers recognized this by publishing, simultaneously, a hard-copy version (which many libraries and bibliophilic readers still prefer) and a Web version, which will be updated two years hence.’
- ‘His patient-centered teaching and his genteel, bibliophilic scholarship inspired later medical humanists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.