One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our publishers recognized this by publishing, simultaneously, a hard-copy version (which many libraries and bibliophilic readers still prefer) and a Web version, which will be updated two years hence.’
- ‘At his lovely retirement village, with the help of many friends as well as family, we had a wonderful bibliophilic party.’
- ‘His patient-centered teaching and his genteel, bibliophilic scholarship inspired later medical humanists.’
- ‘Most of the work is small, but he breaks out of the bibliophilic scale in two ways.’
- ‘Yet whenever the reader begins to tire of historical minutiae, the author throws in charming tidbits of bibliophilic lore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.