One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular Statistical analysis of books, articles, or other publications.
- ‘Her research interests include applications of bibliometrics, the use of quantitative analysis to describe patterns of publication or scholarly activity.’
- ‘His recent studies on bibliometrics and social network analysis are seminal and will be quoted for years to come.’
- ‘Develop site visit strategies to assess organizations globally using bibliometrics and other science and technology indicators.’
- ‘Bibliomining is the application of tools from data mining and bibliometrics to discover non - trivial and useful patterns in large amounts of data.’
- ‘Domain analysis is able to unite different sub-disciplines such as bibliometrics, knowledge organization, information retrieval and information literacy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.