One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular Statistical analysis of books, articles, or other publications.
- ‘Bibliomining is the application of tools from data mining and bibliometrics to discover non - trivial and useful patterns in large amounts of data.’
- ‘His recent studies on bibliometrics and social network analysis are seminal and will be quoted for years to come.’
- ‘Domain analysis is able to unite different sub-disciplines such as bibliometrics, knowledge organization, information retrieval and information literacy.’
- ‘Develop site visit strategies to assess organizations globally using bibliometrics and other science and technology indicators.’
- ‘Her research interests include applications of bibliometrics, the use of quantitative analysis to describe patterns of publication or scholarly activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.