One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This dissertation expands and enriches the application of bibliometric approaches to the study of the Web.’
- ‘The bibliometric evidence thus leaves little doubt that a sizeable group of Englishmen had learned the core ideas of Protestantism very well indeed.’
- ‘The bibliographic details of the papers cited in 15 clinical guidelines, developed in and for the United Kingdom, were collated and analysed with applied bibliometric techniques.’
- ‘I depicted this information environment empirically, using the bibliometric toolkit of author co-citation analysis.’
- ‘On a list of journals within a particular research field, advocates of bibliometric indexes contend that a journal's impact factor will correlate well with the quality of research it publishes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.