One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I depicted this information environment empirically, using the bibliometric toolkit of author co-citation analysis.’
- ‘On a list of journals within a particular research field, advocates of bibliometric indexes contend that a journal's impact factor will correlate well with the quality of research it publishes.’
- ‘This dissertation expands and enriches the application of bibliometric approaches to the study of the Web.’
- ‘The bibliometric evidence thus leaves little doubt that a sizeable group of Englishmen had learned the core ideas of Protestantism very well indeed.’
- ‘The bibliographic details of the papers cited in 15 clinical guidelines, developed in and for the United Kingdom, were collated and analysed with applied bibliometric techniques.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.