One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This section focuses on resources in which materials bibliographically related to the resource are available online.’
- ‘The bibliographically minded should note that the book was first issued under the present subtitle alone.’
- ‘The entire content is searchable bibliographically.’
- ‘This English version is critically informed, bibliographically comprehensive, and clearly written.’
- ‘The following description intends to delineate quite a rich, but not bibliographically registered, resource.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.