One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to bibliography.‘researchers can now search the bibliographic records’‘detailed bibliographical references’
- ‘The entries contain very exhaustive bibliographical material.’
- ‘With daily updating, it is the most current indexed bibliographic database in biomedicine available today.’
- ‘We need to add 950 bibliographic records to the online catalog.’
- ‘There is a bibliographic essay at the end of the volume for more details on the broad patterns described in each chapter.’
- ‘He is known for his brilliant bibliographical studies of watermarks in paper used by Mozart.’
- ‘The authors' introduction provides an exceptionally full account of the bibliographical methodology used in the volume.’
- ‘These partnerships provide access from bibliographic searches to full-text journals for mutual subscribers.’
- ‘We also use bibliographic indexes on CD.’
- ‘Errors in the romanization of Chinese sometimes make bibliographic information useless.’
- ‘The suffix "ana" is often used for collected items of information, especially anecdotal or bibliographical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.