One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to bibliography.‘researchers can now search the bibliographic records’‘detailed bibliographical references’
- ‘These partnerships provide access from bibliographic searches to full-text journals for mutual subscribers.’
- ‘We need to add 950 bibliographic records to the online catalog.’
- ‘The suffix "ana" is often used for collected items of information, especially anecdotal or bibliographical.’
- ‘There is a bibliographic essay at the end of the volume for more details on the broad patterns described in each chapter.’
- ‘With daily updating, it is the most current indexed bibliographic database in biomedicine available today.’
- ‘Errors in the romanization of Chinese sometimes make bibliographic information useless.’
- ‘The authors' introduction provides an exceptionally full account of the bibliographical methodology used in the volume.’
- ‘We also use bibliographic indexes on CD.’
- ‘The entries contain very exhaustive bibliographical material.’
- ‘He is known for his brilliant bibliographical studies of watermarks in paper used by Mozart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.