One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was a very scholarly bibliographer, with a remarkable flair for collecting valuable first editions; when really desperate he would sell some of these to stave off poverty.’
- ‘Collection development librarians and bibliographers work with departmental faculty in order to assure that collections reflect institutional research and teaching priorities.’
- ‘An awesome academic and bibliographer in the social sciences, he was also a palpable influence in my becoming a librarian.’
- ‘The descriptive bibliographer will, typically, describe the title page of a book or a musical edition, including such elements as printed borders and other decorative devices, typography, and content.’
- ‘There were complaints from libraries and bibliographers that the Bulletin's full title was too clumsy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.