One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The descriptive bibliographer will, typically, describe the title page of a book or a musical edition, including such elements as printed borders and other decorative devices, typography, and content.’
- ‘There were complaints from libraries and bibliographers that the Bulletin's full title was too clumsy.’
- ‘Collection development librarians and bibliographers work with departmental faculty in order to assure that collections reflect institutional research and teaching priorities.’
- ‘An awesome academic and bibliographer in the social sciences, he was also a palpable influence in my becoming a librarian.’
- ‘He was a very scholarly bibliographer, with a remarkable flair for collecting valuable first editions; when really desperate he would sell some of these to stave off poverty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.