One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The counselors were good role models: staunch Bible believers and very skilled at outdoor life.’
- ‘Bible believers are constantly bombarded by Greek experts, who claim to have special insight to the hidden nuggets of the Greek New Testament.’
- ‘Most Bible believers are wisely either skeptical or suspicious regarding that which they cannot read.’
- ‘Sometimes there are solid, faithful Bible believers teaching in one department, who feel unable or unwilling to influence what is being taught in other courses.’
- ‘Understandably, some perplexity might be expected in the minds of Bible believers reading these news reports.’
- ‘The attitude toward these early Bible-believers was one of outright ridicule.’
- ‘While this desire to humiliate Bible believers has not died down, the specific arguments have shifted.’
- ‘The school head is an ardent Bible-believer.’
- ‘The US newspaper The New York Times has not had a recent history of portraying Bible-believers in a fair light.’
- ‘Bible believers should be wary of rushing in with comments about the serpent in Genesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.