One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Korean dish consisting of rice topped with sautéed vegetables, chilli paste, and beef or other meat, sometimes with the addition of a raw or fried egg.
- ‘One of my favorite entrees was Kang Suh's version of the classic Korean rice dish bibimbap.’
- ‘So, it's bibimbap or beef with noodles.’
- ‘Also recommended were the tofu soup, the kimchi soup and a Korean speciality called bibimbap, a mixture of rice and seasoned meat, vegetables and egg.’
- ‘The bibimbap ($8.99), with its syncopated name, reminded me of Japanese donburi, only more colourful.’
- ‘This retiring neighbourhood feels like a throwback to an older Korea, full of exquisite cafes, wooden framed teahouses, and little restaurants - serving suckling pig with kimchi pickle, or the wildly more-ish native staple called bibimbap.’
- ‘For carbohydrates, we had ishiyaki bibimbap, which is fried rice served in stoneware.’
Korean, literally ‘mixed rice’.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.