One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the glorious weather ideal for the event, many of the biathletes were using the event as a warm-up for the following weekend's Championships.’
- ‘Four of the top US biathletes will comprise the World Cup team for the competitions prior to Christmas.’
- ‘‘I've known all along that my shooting was the weakest link in making me a successful biathlete,’ he admits.’
- ‘And it was not only an interservice competition, for we also competed with some of Australia's finest biathletes and cross-country skiers.’
- ‘In addition to being in good condition, biathletes increase their ability to relax and lower their heart rates by breathing correctly, deeply inhaling and exhaling as they approach the shooting range during a race.’
A competitor in a Nordic skiing event that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting.‘a two-time Olympic gold medal biathlete from Quebec’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.