One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The honor is presented biannually to a member in recognition of ‘outstanding work toward furthering the public interest and equal justice.’’
- ‘The fund is distributed biannually by a team of young people to projects which promote personal and social development and provide long-lasting benefits to young people in the town.’
- ‘International championships are held biannually, but there are a host of events around the world.’
- ‘The 22-member forum will meet biannually and the first meeting will take place on February 24.’
- ‘Awards will be made biannually to independent researchers based on their application/proposal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.