One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving or working in two of the mass communication media, especially radio and television.‘a bi-media journalist’
- ‘It will be bilingual, in Arabic and English, and bi-media, with content available online at bbcarabic.com as well as on the radio.’
- ‘But John Birt, the director general, was keen on bi-media, and once people realised it was inevitable it had to work.’
- ‘Well I think we've heard over the years many people talking about editorial integration and multiskilling and bi-media working, and I've been associated with that, certainly in the BBC before I left them six years ago.’
- ‘Dianne duly completed her studies at the Met Office College before joining the programme and has been working in her current role as a bi-media weather journalist ever since.’
- ‘After Boyle's departure, the post was scrapped as part of former director - general John Birt's bi-media drive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.