One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of two amplifiers for high- and low-frequency ranges in an audio circuit.
- ‘I also do not know exactly what benefits you get from bi-amping with two channels of the same amp.’
- ‘To understand how bi-amping improves sound, it's important to understand the way overdrive works on a guitar signal, beyond the way that distortion increases with input signal strength.’
- ‘Vertical bi-amping thus needs two completely identical stereo amps, one for the right speaker, one for the left.’
- ‘I simply had the misconception that bi-amping implied bypassing the crossover, but it was clearly not the case.’
- ‘With bi-amping, two amplifiers or power amplifiers are used on one pair of speakers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.