One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Devotional worship directed to one supreme deity, usually Vishnu (especially in his incarnations as Rama and Krishna) or Shiva, by whose grace salvation may be attained by all regardless of sex, caste, or class. It is followed by the majority of Hindus today.
- ‘Consequently, the goal of all auspicious activities - karma, jnana, yoga and bhakti - is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.’
- ‘They confess sins, do penance and engage in bhakti and karma yoga to raise consciousness.’
- ‘He firmly advocated karma and bhakti as the means to purification of mind, which then becomes fit for realization of Atman.’
- ‘This makes it excellent for those practicing bhakti or a devotional religious path.’
- ‘Saivism values both bhakti and yoga, devotional and contemplative sadhanas, or disciplines.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.