One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Allowing no uncertainty.‘you've proved it beyond doubt’
- ‘His first strike was impressive but his injury-time volley that put the result beyond doubt was stunning.’
- ‘We don't know which species, but the evidence shows beyond doubt that it is not species specific.’
- ‘Which is, of course, the point at which you know beyond doubt you've bought something seriously great.’
- ‘In these cases, Hunter proved beyond doubt the notion that lymphatic vessels alone absorb fats and fluids.’
- ‘That Britain is a multi ethnic and multi faith country is clearly beyond doubt and is reflected in the Census statistics.’
- ‘That the origin of the garden goes back well beyond oriental and classical times to distant antiquity is beyond doubt.’
- ‘It proves beyond doubt Daly's assertion that bohemian, earthy things have an edge and can prove timeless.’
- ‘The research also puts beyond doubt the notion that the sit-down family Sunday dinner is dying out.’
- ‘It has now been proved beyond doubt and some people have had their reputations ruined as a result.’
- ‘His determination to help matters is beyond doubt and above reproach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.