One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now is his chance for revenge, as bewitcher and bewitched are embroiled in a turbulent tale of mayhem, magic, and enchantment.’
- ‘A full year's abstinence is considered necessary to become a really effective bewitcher or curer.’
- ‘Once the bewitcher is unmasked they are then confronted and asked to call off the attack.’
- ‘Then she met the Lord of the mountains, bewitcher of the spirits, supreme and faceless healer, riding on his white horse.’
- ‘He gave her the ability to cast, thinking it would satisfy her ambition and keep her as a bewitcher of men for as long as possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.