One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was still young enough to believe - bewilderedly, arrogantly, passionately - that through sheer force of will, I could bend the world to my ambition.’
- ‘Whilst the conversation heightens, a bang can be heard outside and the guests look up bewilderedly when they hear a woman shouting from the hallway.’
- ‘Shaking her head bewilderedly, Annie said ‘No, I don't understand.’’
- ‘Amanda shook her head bewilderedly at her friend, ‘You are not making any sense.’’
- ‘Tourists stand and look bewilderedly at the structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.