One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The complainers and bewailers are the faithless and unbelieving.’
- ‘The one thing that all the artists I mentioned above have in common is a close relationship with decadence - either as bewailers or as celebrants.’
- ‘His suggestion that ‘a bewailer shall befriend another bewailer…’ is apparently a meaningless suggestion, keeping mythical imports aside, for a while.’
- ‘I just feel like I am coming across as a seeker of sympathy or a bewailer of my woes.’
- ‘Unlike other bemoaners and bewailers, he proposes a solution, if a partial one: Let communities sponsor scholarships, conditioned on a number of years of service to the community after graduation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.