One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's also some bestially played guitar and sawed-off fiddling ’, strangled cascades of notes that goes well with the loosely tethered drumming.’
- ‘He saw the corpse and his eyes bulged horrifically before he crashed to his knees, sprawled out bestially on all fours and vomited all over the corpse.’
- ‘Rearing up to its full height, he roared bestially, the flames surrounding its skull bursting with renewed’
- ‘The serpent, the most subtle beast of the field… Who made it to be like that, a bestial part of the body able to understand bestially and desire bestially?’
- ‘‘Today is always a good day’ he said, slightly winking to a girl that blushed bestially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.