One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Today is always a good day’ he said, slightly winking to a girl that blushed bestially.’
- ‘There's also some bestially played guitar and sawed-off fiddling ’, strangled cascades of notes that goes well with the loosely tethered drumming.’
- ‘He saw the corpse and his eyes bulged horrifically before he crashed to his knees, sprawled out bestially on all fours and vomited all over the corpse.’
- ‘The serpent, the most subtle beast of the field… Who made it to be like that, a bestial part of the body able to understand bestially and desire bestially?’
- ‘Rearing up to its full height, he roared bestially, the flames surrounding its skull bursting with renewed’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.