One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the island group of Bermuda.‘the official Bermudian map’
- ‘From a famed Bermudian restaurant, she recalls her cherished first impressions of the island.’
- ‘She's the only Bermudian candidate in the running.’
- ‘The political party that makes up our present government has long been at the forefront of championing Bermudian employment rights.’
- ‘She is a young Bermudian artist who has had her work accepted and exhibited in the national gallery.’
- ‘The airline is offering its Bermudian customers the chance to receive a free upgrade to first class.’
A native of inhabitant of the island group of Bermuda.‘years of hard work and dedication have paid off for ten talented young Bermudians’
- ‘The other guy in the department is a Bermudian.’
- ‘You cannot own a house here if you aren't a Bermudian.’
- ‘A group of Bermudians are in the process of setting up a new organisation to consider solutions to contemporary issues.’
- ‘Enabling every Bermudian to get the housing that they need is going to be a long-term project.’
- ‘The Bermudian notched up his 29th goal of the season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.