One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once a fortnight I go and see a bereavement counsellor at the hospital where she died.’
- ‘The second crew at the scene were the bereavement counsellors.’
- ‘As a qualified pet bereavement counsellor I would like to help pet owners compassionately and in confidence.’
- ‘The family of the railman, who was single and lived in Manchester, were being comforted by a bereavement counsellor.’
- ‘According to one bereavement counsellor, humour is often used by clients as a way of dealing with grief.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.