One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Succession shall be governed by the law of the last state of residence of the bequeather.’
- ‘If the bequeather has no heirs or if no heir accepts the inheritance, the bequeather's tax liability shall be extinguished.’
- ‘Heirs paid the debts of the bequeather and other taxes according to the inherited parts the property.’
- ‘Although bequeather and descendant have specific personal interests, they agree in their concern for preserving the fortune.’
- ‘The basic principles of inheritance are equality and the disposal rights of the bequeathers and the heirs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.