One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Donations and bequeathals are welcome and tax deductible.’
- ‘Most medical schools accept anatomical bequeathals for biomedical research and the training of Physicians, Surgeons, Dentists, and other Health Care Professionals.’
- ‘Properly completed bequeathal forms have legal status, a formal last will and testament is not required.’
- ‘If you have no immediate next of kin available as a witness, the bequeathal is still legal.’
- ‘We have several Funds that have been built up or which arise from bequeathals or other gifts, some designated for specific purposes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.