One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most medical schools accept anatomical bequeathals for biomedical research and the training of Physicians, Surgeons, Dentists, and other Health Care Professionals.’
- ‘Donations and bequeathals are welcome and tax deductible.’
- ‘We have several Funds that have been built up or which arise from bequeathals or other gifts, some designated for specific purposes.’
- ‘Properly completed bequeathal forms have legal status, a formal last will and testament is not required.’
- ‘If you have no immediate next of kin available as a witness, the bequeathal is still legal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.