One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having the six-membered ring structure or aromatic properties of benzene.
- ‘It is shown that all the circuits of a catacondensed benzenoid system are conjugated.’
- ‘With the benzenoid ring class of compounds, the absorption maxima are generally between 265 m and 285 m, frequently with the trough near the 253.7 m line.’
- ‘We first consider a class of pericondensed benzenoid graphs consisting of two rows of hexagons of various lengths.’
- ‘In August 2003 the computer program made conjecture 1001 stating that for any benzenoid graph, the size of a maximum matching equals the number of positive eigenvalues.’
- ‘This is the homepage of computer program for visualization of the resonance graphs of benzenoid graphs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.