One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Much of this distinctiveness can now be ascribed to the influence of Actinocyclus normanii in both the planktonic and benthic food webs.’
- ‘So, we conclude that Urbilateria was part of the benthic epifauna - a bottom crawler.’
- ‘The blue marlin occupies a high trophic level, feeding on pelegic and benthic organisms in the ecosystem of the open ocean.’
- ‘There is no escape for the benthic epifauna in space or time-they must be grazer resistant.’
- ‘New coastal ocean remote sensing techniques permit benthic habitats to be explored with higher resolution than ever before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.