One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Much of this distinctiveness can now be ascribed to the influence of Actinocyclus normanii in both the planktonic and benthic food webs.’
- ‘New coastal ocean remote sensing techniques permit benthic habitats to be explored with higher resolution than ever before.’
- ‘So, we conclude that Urbilateria was part of the benthic epifauna - a bottom crawler.’
- ‘The blue marlin occupies a high trophic level, feeding on pelegic and benthic organisms in the ecosystem of the open ocean.’
- ‘There is no escape for the benthic epifauna in space or time-they must be grazer resistant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.