One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Malignancy or benignancy was established if patients had definitive pathology of the lesion in question.’
- ‘For decision support, other kinds of likelihood of malignancy or benignancy and retrieval based on similar other breast images were constructed.’
- ‘A trained SVM and one expert chest radiologist classified 136 cases to benignancy and malignancy.’
- ‘Generally, two years of stability is necessary to document benignancy.’
- ‘We showed that it is possible to estimate VCF risk of malignancy or benignancy using a small set of variables.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.