One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Malignancy or benignancy was established if patients had definitive pathology of the lesion in question.’
- ‘A trained SVM and one expert chest radiologist classified 136 cases to benignancy and malignancy.’
- ‘We showed that it is possible to estimate VCF risk of malignancy or benignancy using a small set of variables.’
- ‘Generally, two years of stability is necessary to document benignancy.’
- ‘For decision support, other kinds of likelihood of malignancy or benignancy and retrieval based on similar other breast images were constructed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.