- ‘Malignancy or benignancy was established if patients had definitive pathology of the lesion in question.’
- ‘We showed that it is possible to estimate VCF risk of malignancy or benignancy using a small set of variables.’
- ‘For decision support, other kinds of likelihood of malignancy or benignancy and retrieval based on similar other breast images were constructed.’
- ‘Generally, two years of stability is necessary to document benignancy.’
- ‘A trained SVM and one expert chest radiologist classified 136 cases to benignancy and malignancy.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.