One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bachelor of Engineering.
- ‘He holds a BEng in Computer Engineering from the Polytechnic University in Toronto.’
- ‘After A-levels she went to university where she graduated with a BEng degree in Aerospace Engineering, another male dominated subject.’
- ‘On graduation they can ‘top up’ the foundation degree with another year's study to earn a BEng honours degree.’
- ‘As a contrast, the University offers a ‘Media Communications Systems' BEng, a far more technical qualification, with a four-year option including a professional placement.’
- ‘Five high-flying sailors are on the fast-track to success after the Royal Navy signed up to a new BEng course for aspiring engineering officers at the University of Portsmouth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.