One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This jig was the first of its kind in the world to be used for beneficiation of manganese ore and was praised mainly for its efficiency.’
- ‘We are now engaged in programmes that address the agricultural recovery, as well as in beneficiation of the agricultural produce, which has been the bedrock of our manufacturing industry.’
- ‘At the same time the state is willing to provide resources and manpower having trained in tailor-made programs in geology, geophysics, geochemistry, mineral beneficiation, mining engineering, etc.’
- ‘He said export sectors that were being targeted were agro-processing, automobiles and components, mining technology and minerals beneficiation and clothing and textiles.’
- ‘The first project targets beneficiation of local raw materials and products derived from the aloe industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.