One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, if difficulties do exist, they are only temporary ones which will be resolved beneficially, as was the case with the similar difficulties of the last century.’
- ‘According to a leading professor in food and health, Ian Rowland, the pro-biotics contained in the butter can beneficially influence various stages in the initiation and development of colon cancer.’
- ‘The process makes for a special relationship between tutor and student, and generations of Oxford students have, in the main, been profoundly and certainly beneficially affected by the experience.’
- ‘The intervention framework lists several target populations or agencies and desired behaviors to beneficially impact overpopulation.’
- ‘Opponents say we can invest money more beneficially here on Earth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.