One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The process makes for a special relationship between tutor and student, and generations of Oxford students have, in the main, been profoundly and certainly beneficially affected by the experience.’
- ‘Moreover, if difficulties do exist, they are only temporary ones which will be resolved beneficially, as was the case with the similar difficulties of the last century.’
- ‘The intervention framework lists several target populations or agencies and desired behaviors to beneficially impact overpopulation.’
- ‘Opponents say we can invest money more beneficially here on Earth.’
- ‘According to a leading professor in food and health, Ian Rowland, the pro-biotics contained in the butter can beneficially influence various stages in the initiation and development of colon cancer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.