One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It affects those who are the beneficiaries of the charity's functions, beneficence and bounty.’
- ‘Victims live in fear while repeat violators enjoy the benefits of parole under the beneficence of liberal magistrates.’
- ‘The recent scandalous examples of malfeasance and untruthfulness of too many big business leaders and some of our foremost politicians have reduced the public trust in the beneficence of anybody.’
- ‘The economic and social power of Church beneficence exposed the poverty of public provision for the poor.’
- ‘They are carriers of important values that represent a common good, and that must be sustained by charitable beneficence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.