One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His limbs and fingers were extraordinarily long and bendable, as if made of rubber.’
- ‘The researchers chemically bonded one end of the molecule to a bendable cantilever similar to the tip of an atomic-force microscope.’
- ‘Neon comes in tubes that are bendable and allow for design flexibility, and has a faster rise-time than traditional rear lights.’
- ‘By definition, flexible packaging encompasses packages and containers that are more bendable or pliant in their appearance.’
- ‘Use bendable straws or lidded cups for liquids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.