One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of being easily bent; flexibility.
flexibility, pliancy, elasticity, whippiness, suppleness, malleability, plasticity, springiness, ductilityView synonyms
- ‘Many studies have been carried out in the past to optimize the bendability of aluminium alloys.’
- ‘The demo looks like a credit card - an actual credit card that passes all the credit card specs for bendability and reliability and everything - and contains a speaker and a sound chip.’
- ‘Eight-year-old divas on the VWs and Rovers, pounding up and down to test the bendability of the metal.’
- ‘Bendability is little affected, whether one polishes the surface after quenching, or leaves it as oxidized.’
- ‘They show greater resistance to corrosion, have better bendability and are fire-resistant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.