One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of being easily bent; flexibility.
flexibility, pliancy, elasticity, whippiness, suppleness, malleability, plasticity, springiness, ductilityView synonyms
- ‘The demo looks like a credit card - an actual credit card that passes all the credit card specs for bendability and reliability and everything - and contains a speaker and a sound chip.’
- ‘Bendability is little affected, whether one polishes the surface after quenching, or leaves it as oxidized.’
- ‘They show greater resistance to corrosion, have better bendability and are fire-resistant.’
- ‘Eight-year-old divas on the VWs and Rovers, pounding up and down to test the bendability of the metal.’
- ‘Many studies have been carried out in the past to optimize the bendability of aluminium alloys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.