One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the riots wrenched my sense of belongingness from me and since then I have become a wanderer,’ he says visibly in pain.’
- ‘Part of the social response to this has been to bond with other individuals to create a belongingness identity.’
- ‘This model also highlights the importance of the classroom social ecology in promoting a student's sense of belongingness and, thus, motivation to engage in appropriate classroom behavior.’
- ‘It is clear that there is a network of belongingness, of social, communal relationships and of a set of identities that are important to us.’
- ‘A person with healthy boundaries is able to have a solid sense of self and feelings of belongingness to one's family as well as to others outside the family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.