One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A person with healthy boundaries is able to have a solid sense of self and feelings of belongingness to one's family as well as to others outside the family.’
- ‘Part of the social response to this has been to bond with other individuals to create a belongingness identity.’
- ‘But the riots wrenched my sense of belongingness from me and since then I have become a wanderer,’ he says visibly in pain.’
- ‘This model also highlights the importance of the classroom social ecology in promoting a student's sense of belongingness and, thus, motivation to engage in appropriate classroom behavior.’
- ‘It is clear that there is a network of belongingness, of social, communal relationships and of a set of identities that are important to us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.