One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A record-breaking number of brave folk donned vintage bathing suits to go bellyboarding in Cornwall for the world championships.’
- ‘This photo from The Christie Archive shows Agatha & Archie Christie all suited up and ready for a spot of bellyboarding and surf bathing during their trip to South Africa in 1922.’
- ‘Watching him made me want to try bellyboarding.’
- ‘Because of surfing's renewed popularity, a sport called bellyboarding was also revived.’
- ‘I believe there's a small group of enthusiasts out there who still know what the art of bellyboarding and bodysurfing is all about.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.