One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here's to all the bellyboarders braving the rain today down at Chapelporth.’
- ‘Wetsuits are banned and the retro look is de rigueur at the contest where there is a prize for the most nattily dressed bellyboarder.’
- ‘The bellyboarder catches the wave by holding on to the nose of the bellyboard with one hand and paddling hard with the other hand.’
- ‘The bellyboarder got the ride of his life.’
- ‘A trio of bellyboarders waits for the next set of waves to roll in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.