One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See belly dance
- ‘Women dance flamenco and tango and belly dancing.’
- ‘Egyptian dance is a centuries old art form, which evolved from ancient fertility dances and from which modern day belly dancing has developed.’
- ‘An Arabic dance tradition that has become familiar to many Americans is belly dancing.’
- ‘It's all a bit touristy, with a requisite stop at a camel racing stud, and an Arabian feast with belly dancing, but none of this can detract from the primeval uncompromising beauty of the desert.’
- ‘It's natural when you hear good music to tap your feet - belly dancing just takes that further to make it a whole-body experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.