One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See belly dance
- ‘An Arabic dance tradition that has become familiar to many Americans is belly dancing.’
- ‘Women dance flamenco and tango and belly dancing.’
- ‘It's all a bit touristy, with a requisite stop at a camel racing stud, and an Arabian feast with belly dancing, but none of this can detract from the primeval uncompromising beauty of the desert.’
- ‘It's natural when you hear good music to tap your feet - belly dancing just takes that further to make it a whole-body experience.’
- ‘Egyptian dance is a centuries old art form, which evolved from ancient fertility dances and from which modern day belly dancing has developed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.