One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See belly dance
- ‘While they relax on embroidered carpets and pillows under the starlit sky, waiting for their barbecued buffet dinner, a enchanting belly dancer will perform to the rhythm of Arabic music.’
- ‘Her mother appeared in front of her again in a traditional belly dancer's outfit; sky blue silk embroidered with silver threading.’
- ‘Ringed by a circle of camels, we lolled on rich hand-woven carpets and cushions as the luscious dark-haired belly dancer gave an enthralling performance.’
- ‘The highlight of the evening was the voluptuous belly dancer who wowed the group with her charms and received lots of tips tucked into her frothy costume amid a thundering roar of applause.’
- ‘A trained belly dancer dances to the music of local and imported musicians to create a traditional oriental atmosphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.