One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems like we're all taken with wealth and bellicosity on some fundamental level.’
- ‘So far, all the running for a ‘regime change’, as it is delicately known, has come from the president and his main security advisers, but for all their bellicosity they cannot declare war unilaterally.’
- ‘Will a photograph incite anti-war sentiment, or inspire even greater bellicosity?’
- ‘And we in turn have resorted to bellicosity at a level that may or may not be justified.’
- ‘There is an argument for saying that, as we enter a new century, we would do well to put such bellicosity behind us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.