One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the final analysis it was action, not belletrism, that moved him most deeply.’
- ‘The effect of assigning this kind of importance to the cultivation of taste through belletrism is twofold.’
- ‘If elocution exists to treat delivery as such, we see in the continued tradition of belletrism a kind of bidden theory of delivery.’
- ‘The author discusses the importance of Morgans fiction and belletrism in developing empathy and interest in Italys sufferings and woes.’
- ‘Thomas Sheridan's protests aside, elocution existed as a support to belletrism by legitimizing the rationale, by incorporating its logic into the realm of embodied performance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.